the National BVSDE
- Install the National BVSDE in the
Internet server of the Institution
- Have a computer programmer for the
maintenance of the BVSDE
- Adviser to the Cooperating Centers
on the management of the BVSDE
2.- Coordination with
the institutions of the sector in its country
- Organize, at the least an annual
- Visit the institutions of the sector,
at least 50% of them during a year.
- Establish phone contact with the
3.-Information recording in the National
- Contribute to the bibliographic database
with a minimum of 200 records per year and to send weekly
the new records to BVSDE Regional
- Include a minimum of 20 documents
in full text and send them to BVSDE Regional.
- Update the directory of Cooperating
Centers, at least every year and send the records to BVSDE
- Input a minimum of 12 meetings, courses,
congresses) and send weekly to BVSDE Regional.
- Input a minimum of 6 academic programs
(college, master's programs, phd) and send the records to
- Include a minimum of 20 laws, standards,
etc. in full text and send them to BVSDE Regional.
- Update the collection of serial
publications; 200 updates per year and minimum 10 national
journals or electronic bulletins. Send weekly the new records
to BVSDE Regional.
- Propose new descriptors and suggestions
for the Thesaurus.
- Input a minimum of 24 WWW and send
the new records to BVSDE Regional.
4.- Information services
- Attend the request of photocopies/scan
with priority and accept the REPIDISCA Coupons as a method
5.- Training in the methodology of the
- Offer, at least, a training course
- Give in service training to the
6.-Promotion of the BVSDE
- Speeaches about the BVSDE in the
events that carries out the institution.
- Establish contact with the National
Chapter of AIDIS, the professional associations and universities
in order to carry out, at least, two speeches per year.
- Prepare and distribute brochure and
- Write articles about the BVSDE in